- Irvine Valley College offers currently enrolled students and all staff members Wi-Fi access while on campus.
- If you have a Wi-Fi enabled device, you can access the Internet from most locations on campus.
- You will need to use your college email address and college password to login.
- By logging into the Irvine Valley College WiFi Network, you are entering into a binding agreement to adhere to the SOCCCD's Electronic Communiations Administrative Regulation (South Orange County Community College District's Administrative Regulation 4000.2)
How do I connect to Wi-Fi with a(n):
1. Go to Settings and select
2. Select the appropriate Network Name from the list of available networks.
3. Enter your college email address as the username and your college password
5. At the certificate prompt, click
1.On your Android Phone or Device Wi-Fi Settings, select the appropriate Network Name from the list of available networks; IVCW_STUDENT or IVCW_STAFF
2.Once selected it will prompt you to enter your Identity (college email address) and Password (college password). You may need to scroll down to see the password field.
NOTE: Some devices have an "Anonymous identity" field. Leave this blank.
3.Ensure that CA Certificate indicates (Unspecified) or (Do not validate)
1.Click the Wi-Fi icon in the menu bar, then select the appropriate network, IVCW_STUDENT or IVCW_STAFF
2.Enter your college email address for the username and your IVC password
4.Click 'Continue' to verify the certificate
5.If prompted to install the certificate, enter your system's admin account credentials and click 'Update Settings'
1. Click the WiFi icon in the bottom right of your screen
2. Check the “Connect Automatically” box and click “Connect”
3. Username: College Email Address
4. Password: College password
5. Click OK
6. A “Continue connecting?” prompt may appear. Immediately click on “Connect”.
1. On the top right‐hand side of the Chromebook desktop, click the Network button, and then select the ENABLE Wi‐Fi option.
2. The Wi‐Fi button will replace the Network button.
3. Right click the Wi‐Fi button.
4. A list of available wireless networks will appear. Select IVCW_STUDENT or IVCW_STAFF.
5. The Join Wi‐Fi network window will appear.
6. In the Join Wi‐Fi network window, select the following settings:
a EAP method: PEAP
b Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPv2
c Server CA certification: Default
7. In the Identity box, enter your college email address.
8. In the Password box, enter your college password.
9. Select the box to Save identity and password.
10. Click the Connect button.