Irvine Valley College's PaperCut Printer\Copier System allows you to:
- Add files to your print queue from on or off-campus
- Pay with a credit card
- Print double-sided to reduce your carbon footprint
- Make color copies
- Release print jobs at any of the student print locations at IVC.
To be ready to print when you arrive on campus, you must first Register and Add Funds to your account. This can be done on or off-campus.
To familiarize yourself with the available services you can visit the printing application portal at https://printing.ivc.edu/user
Where are the IVC Student print locations?
You will find student printers available in the;
- Adult ESL Center (B 382)
- Language Acquisition Center (B 354)
- Math Center (B 363)
- Student Success Center (BSTIC 110)
- Writing Center (LA 103)
How do I add funds for printing?
To add funds, log in at https://printing.ivc.edu with your college username and password.
Click on Add Credit from the left-hand navigation.
From the Amount to add the dropdown menu, select the dollar amount you would like to add and click on Add value.
You will be redirected to CyberSource.com our payment management vendor to complete the transaction. Follow the on-screen instructions. We accept Visa or MasterCard.
Once the transaction is complete, you will be redirected back to the SOCCCD Student Print Center.
The funds are added to your “User Pays” purse.
How do I setup my Student ID Card for printing ?
The first time you print, you'll need to associate your Student ID card and create a Pin.
Follow the instructions below.
1. Swipe your ID card through the card reader.
2. Select Yes to associate your ID with your account.
3. Enter your Username & Password. Select OK. (username ex: jsmith)
4. Your card has been associated. Select OK.
5. Set a four-digit PIN number for your account.
You can now use your card and PIN number to log in to copiers and release print jobs.
How do I release a print job?
To print to a student printer, select the 'FindMe-IVC" printer in the printer list.
1. Swipe ID card or use credentials.
2. Enter four-digit PIN Number if using ID card. (or username & password if you selected that option)
3. Select file/s to print.
4. Select Print.
5. Click the icon in the top right corner to log out or click the home button in the bottom left to continue to print.