Irvine Valley College's Student Print Queue system allows you to:
- Add files to your Printer queue from on or off-campus
- Pay with a credit card
- Print double-sided to reduce your carbon footprint
- Make color copies
- Release print jobs at any of the student print locations at IVC.
- Release print jobs at IVC that were printed at one of Saddleback's student print locations and vice versa
To be ready to print when you arrive on campus, you must first Register and Add Funds to your account. This can be done on or off-campus.
You will find student printers available in the;
- Adult ESL Center (B 382)
- Language Acquisition Center (B 354)
- Math Center (B 363)
- Student Success Center (BSTIC 110)
- Writing Center (LA 103)
To add funds, log in at https://printing.ivc.edu with your college username and password.
Click on Add Credit from the left-hand navigation.
From the Amount to add the dropdown menu, select the dollar amount you would like to add and click on Add value.
You will be redirected to CyberSource.com our payment management vendor to complete the transaction. Follow the on-screen instructions. We accept Visa or MasterCard.
Once the transaction is complete, you will be redirected back to the SOCCCD Student Print Center.
The funds are added to your “User Pays” purse.