Login to MySite
MySite contains information on your IVC College Email account, such as your Email Address, and a web page to set your secret question and email password. Your IVC student email address will not be activated, until you fill out the secret question and set a complex password. Once you complete this step, you will be able to login to email directly from the email icon on the WWW.IVC.EDU website.
Start using IVC Email.
See the Reset Password page for information.
The Canvas Inbox is not your IVC Email.
The messaging app may be set to send notifications to your IVC Email address.
How do I use the Canvas Inbox?
See the Canvas Issues page for information on Canvas features.
Activate Account/Change Password:
Once you successfully logged in to MySite;
On MySite 2.0, on left navigation click Change PIN/Password.
On MySite 3.0, click on Profile button in upper right corner, then click Change PIN/Password.
If you have not done so, you will first need to enter a "Secret Question" and "Answer", as you are required to do so before you can set your Email/Network password. The “Change Password” link will not work without the Question and Answer fields filled out.
- Your password must be between 6 and 16 characters.
- Your password must contain at least one number.
- Your password is case-sensitive.
- You may not include your username in the password.
Using your Account:
Once you have successfully set/changed your password, you will be able to login to the following.
With just username and password;
- Campus Computers
With full email address and password;
- Campus WiFi
- Student Print Services
- From with-in your IVC Email, click Options, then click Organize E-Mail, and then click Inbox Rules.
- On the Inbox Rules tab, click New.
- Under When the message arrives, select Apply to all messages.
- Under Do the following, select Redirect the message to.
- Select the address you want your mail sent to by double-clicking on it in the address book view. If the address you want to redirect to doesn't appear, you can enter the e-mail address in the To field.
- Click OK to save your selections and return to the new rule window.
- Click Save to save your rule and return to the Inbox Rules tab.
Student email accounts are deactivated after a student is no longer actively enrolled in a course at the South Orange County Community College District.
This is how you access Office 365 when you are online.