For Students

Request Process and Guidelines for Students

  • A student with a disability requesting alternate media must have this accommodation approved by a Disability Support Programs for Students (DSPS) counselor.
  • The student must be enrolled in the course for which they are requesting alternate media.
  • For textbook conversions, student must show proof that they own a physical copy of the book.
  • Eligible students can request conversion of course materials to alternate formats by filling out the Alternate Media Request form below. The alternate media specialist will contact you.